Preparation time 10 minutes
- 1 segmented orange
- 1 banana
- 150 ml skimmed milk
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 25g walnuts
- 3 teaspoons natural honey
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and frosty.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve accordingly.
You could try your own mixture of delicious fresh fruits, prepare as necessary, and then whisk them up with nothing more than a handful of crushed ice. Follow this procedure;
- 1 banana, 2 handfuls fresh or frozen blackberries, 1 handful chopped fresh pineapple, 150 ml natural yoghurt, 150 ml skimmed milk.
- 2 handfuls fresh strawberries, 1 handful raspberries, 150 ml strawberry soya yoghurt and 150 ml soya milk.
Smoothies are a great way to increase your intake of soya protein. Use the recipe above with soya milk and soya yoghurt to give you 10g of soya protein, there are 5g of soya protein in 150ml soya milk and 150g soya yoghurt.