A New Direction for Hospitality Investors, Hotel Owners, and Hotel Managers
The Solid Rock Hotel Experts Blog was established to promote professionalism as well as enhancing standards in hotels. Hotel investors should take a new direction in rebranding their operations to ensure consistent service delivery to customers.
Our distinctive approach is designed to make Hotel operations clear with emphasis on the standard operating procedures, quality management, and service delivery. Competition in the hotel industry is intense with the changing trends, demands, and preferences for customer satisfaction. It is impossible to sit still and expect positive results. To be the preferred choice in the market, you must constantly improve your customer service delivery.
The Principle of Solid Rock Hotel Experts Blog
The main principle of this blog is to advice Hotel investors/Managers on what they need to do in order to create a favorable work environment for effective service delivery to clients.
Each hotel department is unique in terms of service delivery. You will discover that some of the standards are repeated throughout the hotel operations. Most of these standards have emerged as clear and compelling statements of service culture in hotels.
The standards for each department have been developed keeping in mind;
- A flow of activities which a guest goes through in a sequential order during the course of his stay at hotels,
- A creation of an exhaustive set of Standard Operating Procedures (SPO’s) which is the “how to” for achieving and conforming to the Brand Standards.
- The ease of usage and understanding of these standards by all associates and their ability to absorb them thoroughly.
- The ability to use a mystery guest audit to ensure the adherence and conformity to brand standard.
- The department brand standards have been coded by function, to provide linkage to the SOP’s to be followed, in order to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- This blog is not designed to be a substitute for a training manual or policy manual.
- The standards operating procedures should be brief enough for each employee to memorize their actions in any given situation.
- The standards operating procedures will be used as the basis of performance evaluation of the property based on self and external audits conducted periodically.
In addition to the standard operating procedures and quality management systems, the author has incorporated ancillary information that will help chefs to discover more on cookery and recipes under the category of “The best recipes of all times”
Thanking you for your patronage.